Membership is open to all organisations and individuals who support Shelter’s objectives.
Becoming a member of Shelter SA allows you to:
- Influence housing policy at a Local, State and National level
- Stay informed about relevant issues related to affordable housing for people living on low incomes and the prevention of homelessness, via:
- Shelter SA e-bulletins, publications and website
- Shelter SA forums and activities
- Network with other Shelter SA members
- Nominate another member, vote, or stand for election to the Board of Management
- Contribute towards creating a more just and equitable society
There are the following categories of membership.
Full members are entitled to:
- Vote at Annual General Meetings
- Nominate for positions on the Board of Management
- Participate in all Shelter forums
- Receive Shelter’s e-bulletins and publications
|Large Organisation||(Annual Budget>$100,000||$100|
|Small to Medium Organisation||(Annual Budget<$100,000||$50|
Government organisations and employees are welcome to join Shelter as associate members. Associate members are
- Welcome to participate in Shelter forums
- Receive Shelter’s e-bulletins and publications.
They are not entitled to nominate, vote and stand for election to the Board of Management.
Download the membership form and return it with payment to Shelter SA