Membership is open to all organisations and individuals who support Shelter’s objectives.
Becoming a member of Shelter SA allows you to:
- Influence housing policy at a Local, State and National level
- Stay informed about relevant issues related to affordable housing for people living on low incomes and the prevention of homelessness, via:
- Shelter SA e-bulletins, publications and website
- Shelter SA forums and activities
- Network with other Shelter SA members
- Nominate another member, vote, or stand for election to the Board of Management
- Contribute towards creating a more just and equitable society
There are the following categories of membership.
Full members are entitled to:
- Vote at Annual General Meetings
- Nominate for positions on the Board of Management
- Participate in all Shelter forums
- Receive Shelter’s e-bulletins and publications
|Large Organisation||(Annual Budget>$100,000)||$500|
|Small to Medium Organisation||(Annual Budget<$100,000)||$100|
Government organisations and employees are welcome to join Shelter as associate members. Associate members are
- Welcome to participate in Shelter forums
- Receive Shelter’s e-bulletins and publications.
They are not entitled to nominate, vote and stand for election to the Board of Management.